If you love giving head, but sometimes find it a bit uncomfortable, then these tips are for you. Each of our bodies bends in unique ways and every penis offers a one-of-a-kind curve, so be sure to experiment with these positions to make them your own:
• He sits on a low chair with his legs widespread.
• His partner kneels on a cushion at his feet providing easy access to his goods.
• His partner sits upright against the headboard with their legs outstretched and open
• He kneels upright between his partner’s legs and bends his right leg before placing his right foot on the outside of his partner’s left leg.
Lie Back and Take It
• He sits back against the headboard with his legs bent and his feet flat on the mattress so that his partner (who climbs between his legs) gets easier access to his goods.
The Giraffe (For deeper penetration)
• His partner lies on the bed on their back with their head hanging off the side of the bed so that the neck is extended.
• He stands bedside and slides it in his/her mouth.
Stand to Attention
• He stands against a wall.
• His partner kneels on a pillow at his feet.
• He lies on his side on the bed.
• His partner lies on their side facing him and slides their lower arm beneath his waist.
• He lies on the bed on his back with is legs hanging off the side.
• His partner kneels on a pillow between his legs
Check out more sexy positions in Dr. Jess’ latest book, The Little Book of Kink.