Are you tired of spending money on expensive cellulite creams that do nothing more than empty out your wallet?
Cellulite is a common concern for women.
Most women who have it struggle to get rid of it and have no clue how it got there in the first place. Perhaps you’re one of these lucky ladies?
Cellulite can affect a woman’s self-confidence, body image, and even her dating life. Many women come to me frustrated, insecure, and looking for solutions.
So, let’s tackle cellulite head on ladies with natural solutions. But first, what exactly is cellulite?
Cellulite causes dimpling in the skin, and is typically found around the thighs and buttocks of females. It’s hearing things like this that may make you wish you were a guy, right?
Wrong – I know you’re a proud woman!
All joking aside, if you are tired of battling cellulite, why not take matters into your own hands? This doesn’t mean running to your local drugstore to pick up the latest potion that recently hit the shelves. What you’ll need to do to smooth out those dimples is hydrate, exercise, sleep well, and do a detox (you knew I was going to suggest this).
Sounds incredibly simple and it is!
There are several factors that cause cellulite:
- Being inactive for long periods of time, a sluggish metabolism, and lack of exercise can lead to unwanted dips, bumps, and lumps in your skin.
- Hormones like insulin, estrogen, prolactin and thyroid hormones can trigger cellulite production. Hence the reason women are affected more than men.
- Many women claim that they were born with cellulite and have just learned to live with it. Although genetic factors play a role and you may have to work a bit harder if it runs in your family, this surely isn’t an excuse to accept it.
You can definitely get rid of it with some changes to your lifestyle, like eating better, exercising regularly, staying well hydrated, and of course, quitting smoking if you’re a smoker.
Here are 4 quick tips to combat cellulite:
- I’ll say it again…you must stay well-hydrated in order to treat cellulite. It’s especially beneficial if you can drink warm lemon water upon rising and even throughout the day.
- Take detoxifying herbs like Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Burdock, and Ginger and always look for high-quality organic herbs.
- Rest, recover, and de-stress by practicing yoga or meditation. Your body needs rest to function properly and getting only a few hours of sleep per night will eventually catch up with you if it hasn’t already.
- Last but not least, the reason why fancy miracle creams don’t do a whole lot is because cellulite is an external reflection of an internal dysfunction. Acidic foods, that you may love to eat, create an acidic environment within the body and worsen cellulite. If you love junk food, alcohol, meats, dairy, and coffee – be aware that these foods can create or aggravate the problem.
Balancing the body’s pH is important.
You’ll need more alkaline foods and less acidic foods if you want to win the fight against cellulite. Some favorite alkaline foods include kale, beetroot, and avocados.
What’s so important about the lymphatic system?
There are several effective methods to beat annoying cellulite. To begin with, the health of your lymphatic system should be assessed because it impacts how much fat is deposited under your skin. Backed up lymphatic fluid sticks to fat cells. A poorly functioning lymphatic system means more fat deposits, more cellulite, and more problems.
What’s the solution?
You guessed right – you need to do a detox that not only cleanses your colon, but also eliminates waste via the lymphatic ducts.
Since fat, toxins, and other waste products are transported via lymph fluid, this system needs to be functioning well. With excessive toxins in the body, this transport system slows down and backs up the system.
What do you think happens when the lymphatic system becomes sluggish?
It doesn’t just weaken the immune system, it triggers even more fat deposits under the skin. Exactly what you don’t need!
Dry skin brushing: the secret to getting rid of cellulite!
This ancient detox practice calls for brushing the skin with a moderately stiff long-handle brush daily. When choosing a brush, it’s best to select a firm one that is neither scratchy nor too soft. Make sure you encourage lymphatic flow toward the heart by brushing from the feet upwards.
If you fit this detox practice into your daily routine for just 10 minutes before showering, your lymphatic garbage trucks will be driving away toxic lymph fluid like crazy.
This will also support optimal circulation and smoother, softer skin. What more can a woman ask for?
For more tips to look great this summer season, click here !